Saturday, September 3 to Saturday, September 10, 2016
Join us for the Second Session of Cooking in the Kitchens of Pontelandolfo
The May 2016 cooking classes were a smash hit. The Pontelandolfo women who lovingly opened their homes to American women this spring want to do it again! They hope women from all over the world will come to love their little village. Don’t think about it – just come and live the life of a Southern Italian.
The May video says it all better than I can –
- Transportation from the Benevento Train Station to Pontelandolfo
- 7 nights, single room, with television, refrigerator, morning caffè and coronetto. Five rooms in this cute B&B have private baths. A two room suite share a bath. Il Castello
- Welcoming apertivo and snacks in a local bar. All the cooks will be there!
- Sunday Pranza (lunch)
- 5 Cooking Classes with local cooks culminating in eating with the families. Each pranza is complete with first and second courses, local wine, dessert, after dinner drink, coffee and conversation!
- English Speaking Translator for all classes and events. Translators in other languages can be made available for a group of 5 or more.
- Wine and artesian food tasting at a local vintner
- Pontelandolfo Day – open air market, tasting of locally produced products and other activities.
- Excursion to Altilia Roman Ruins http://www.sepino-altilia.it/
- Walking Tour of Historical Pontelandolfo – http://www.pontelandolfo1861.it/
- Excursion to the museums and shops of Benevento
- Transportation to a different local restaurant each night.
- Written recipes in English. (If a group is not English speaking other translations can be arranged.)
This culinary adventure is limited to 10 people. We have a 5-person minimum.
This adventure wouldn’t happen without the commitment and support of Pontelandolfo Città Martire Associazione Culturale and il Sindaco Gianfranco Rinaldi.
Air Emirates has had some terrific sales from JFK – New York to Milan! We booked last year two seats for $900 – $450 a piece! Keep an eye on their sales.
Air Meridiana flies from JFK directly to Naples! It is relatively inexpensive.
Contact me via the comments section for particulars and with any questions, thoughts or just to say hi.
3 thoughts on “Cooking in the Kitchens of Pontelandolfo II”
A fabulous opportunity for everyone who has ever wanted an Italian grandmother (and what cook hasn’t?)
LikeLiked by 1 person
Very interested in a session of Cooking in the Kitchens in 2017. Do you have plans to have any sessions? Could you provide with some pricing? Thanks so much!